We are seeking an experienced Contract Administrator to oversee and manage all of our contracts with our customers and our vendors. You will be responsible for reviewing contracts, working with internal stakeholders and our external counsel, developing and maintaining a document retention system and interfacing with states on personnel compliance issues. We prefer candidates who have at least four years of contract management experience.
Duties and Responsibilities
This position is responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Collaborate with sales team and internal business partners on contract details
- Act as an interface between our sales team and external counsel
- Work with legal, People Services, accounting, and all relevant involved teams to ensure contracts are in compliance
- Become point of contact, and manage, all contractual and compliance relationships with various states, specifically around state filings to allow for hiring and paying people in each state
- Develop and maintain digital system of contracts, records, and other legal and corporate documentation
- Monitor all contract deadlines and ensure renewal dates are communicated clearly to internal stakeholders
- Develop and document processes around contract management and proactively make changes based on feedback and with the goal of continuous improvement
Qualifications, Skills, and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 4+ years of experience as a contract administrator, contract manager, or similar role
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
Work Environment and Physical Requirements
- General office environment
- Strong “remote work” culture (new employees can be onboarded virtually and may initially work fully remotely as part of COVID-19 precautions)
- Ability to work remotely, or in the office in Concord, MA (headquarters)
Please apply by sending cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Applied BioMath is an equal opportunity employer; we take pride in maintaining a diverse and inclusive environment. We will not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotions, or any other employment practices on the basis of age, color, disability, gender identity, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law. If you are a candidate in need of assistance or accommodation in the application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.