Applied BioMath, LLC (www.appliedbiomath.com) is revolutionizing drug invention by helping partners reduce late stage attrition rates and accelerate the development of best in class therapeutics into the clinic. We do this by applying Model Aided Drug Invention engineering techniques to R&D, that is, by integrating disease mechanisms, therapeutic mechanism of action, rigorous modeling and mathematics, high performance computing and systems pharmacology approaches. Our analyses have assisted both large and small pharma and biotechs to: prioritize portfolios, identify knowledge gaps, prioritize and design experiments, predict optimal drug properties, and support clinical trials and indication/patient selection. Our results have reduced costs and accelerated timelines of drug invention.
We are currently looking for a Marketing Specialist to contribute to Applied BioMath’s rapid growth. The Marketing Specialist will work closely with the Head of Marketing, and with the Marketing and Sales teams, to help implement various parts of the marketing strategy, including lead generation, content and community management, and brand awareness. The ideal candidate must be a detail-oriented person, with a proven track record of successful project management skills, and capable of working on a quickly evolving team. Those with greater experience may be considered.
The Marketing Specialist will work within the Marketing group and with the Sales group to:
- Upload and manage all of our customer data in Salesforce
- Assist in the planning and execution of all lead generating events which will include customer seminars, trade show exhibits, webinars, and account-specific events.
- Help plan and execute corporate meetings, events, and projects, including offsite all-day meetings, holiday and summer outings, and annual holiday customer appreciation cards and gifts
- Help maintain and evolve the company website, including search engine optimization, posting new content, and act as point of contact for web support agency
- Project manage conference sponsorship, conference abstract submissions and conference deadline management
- Ad-hoc logistical support for marketing and business development teams
- Some travel is required
Recommended expertise and education:
- Bachelor degree in Marketing or Business
- At least 1 year of experience in a marketing role
- Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM software
- Experience in event planning and execution
- Good communication skills
- Desire to work in a rapidly evolving environment on various applications of marketing
- Proven track record of successful time management and project completion while working on several projects simultaneously
- Proficient in MS Office
- Biological, Biomedical Engineering, or life sciences education and/or experience is a plus
- Graphical design experience is a plus
- Desire to work in an exciting and fast paced scientific and engineering company
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.