We are looking for a People Services Coordinator to join our team! In this role, you will be an integral member of the People Services team working collaboratively on health and welfare benefits, policies, talent acquisition, training and development, onboarding, off-boarding, and metrics, etc. This individual will be committed to providing the highest level of support and guidance to all team members at Applied BioMath. You will provide administrative and scheduling support to our talent acquisition function to meet the needs of our growing organization and provide direct support to the VP of People Services. You will have the opportunity to work independently on a variety of projects and tasks to gain a deeper understanding of HR best practices. This role reports to the VP of People Services.
Duties and Responsibilities:
This position is responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Performs highly diverse administrative duties, which by nature of the position involve exposure to sensitive information necessitating the considerable use of confidentiality, tact, diplomacy, discretion, and judgment.
- Provide administrative support and data entry throughout the employee lifecycle from onboarding, payroll issue resolution, benefits administration, performance management, initiating and ensuring completion of background checks, status changes and offboarding.
- Support Talent Acquisition processes including scheduling interviews, coordinating travel arrangements for candidates, sending new hire packets, and manage the I-9 process/files.
- Proactively partner with People Services team members to facilitate necessary projects, tasks or meetings to expedite support for the leader and/or the team.
- Capture minute meetings, then disseminate, track, and follow-up on action items.
- Build and maintain positive working relationships throughout all levels of the organization and act as a resource for all ABM team members to resolve general inquiries.
- Provide support for all people service initiatives and projects, such as, open enrollment & wellness fairs, trainings, site events, etc.
- Assist with the performance management process ensuring goals are populated, create status reports for follow ups to functional leaders or direct managers.
- Update, maintain and utilize HRIS System (Rippling) ensuring employee data is accurate and entered in a timely manner.
- Create and maintain headcount/organizational charts.
- Responsible for setting up and maintaining all team member personnel files.
- Maintain and organize team member facing Shared Drive – ensuring forms and resources are up-to-date and easily accessible by team members.
- Assist in the coordination of company functions; represent People Services as a member of the social committee.
- Assist in managing People Services e-mail inbox; triage e-mail traffic flow for people services department.
- Assess People Services processes and identify and implement changes to ensure continuous improvement.
- Assists with the development of Affirmative Action and EEO plans and policies.
- Create and prepare ad hoc reports for the People Services team and prepare reports for people services analysis as requested.
- Comply with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipate legislation; enforce adherence to requirements; advise management on needed actions.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Basic knowledge of common human resource practices and procedures and ability to handle high level of sensitive and confidential information.
- Excellent knowledge of Google Suite or Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint at minimum is required); expert level Excel, including ability to perform pivot tables and utilize complex formulas is a plus!
- Ideal candidate will possess a strong work-ethic, detailed oriented, analytical, organized, and able to efficiently multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Working understanding of human resource principles, practices and procedures.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to respond to all team members with diplomacy and professionalism.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational skills and extraordinary attention to detail.
- Experience with HR systems preferred.
- Must be a team player and self-starter that is able to ensure a high level of accuracy and completion according to deadlines.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in human resources or related field and/or equivalent experience.
- At least two years related experience in a HR support role
- Experience in a corporate environment with HR systems
- SHRM-CP credential preferred
Work Environment and Physical Requirements:
- General office environment.
- Ability to work remotely 2- 3 days per week; remaining work is based in office in Concord, MA
Applied BioMath (www.appliedbiomath.com) is revolutionizing drug invention by helping partners accelerate best in class therapeutics into the clinic. We do this by integrating disease biology, therapeutic mechanism of action, rigorous mathematics, high performance computing mathematical modeling approaches. Our analyses have assisted both large and small pharma and biotechs to: prioritize portfolios, identify knowledge gaps, prioritize and design experiments, predict optimal drug properties, support clinical trials, enable indication/patient selection, and help understand deep biology or generate testable hypotheses. Our results have reduced costs and accelerated timelines. Our approaches have been proven across multiple therapeutic areas including; oncology, immunology, immuno-oncology, cardiovascular, CNS, for a multitude of indications. We work closely with drug program teams, scientists, program managers, protein engineers, and chemists, as well as senior managers, to best affect the outcome of drug programs in research, development, and clinical trials. We are frequently thought of as a member of the project team. If interested, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applied BioMath is an equal opportunity employer; we take pride in maintaining a diverse and inclusive environment. We will not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotions or any other employment practices on the basis of age, color, disability, gender identity, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law. If you are a candidate in need of assistance or accommodation in the application process, please contact email@example.com