Applied BioMath (www.appliedbiomath.com) is seeking an experienced Talent Acquisition Manager to lead and manage the full cycle recruitment process in a company with high growth and a culture that focuses on its people! An ideal candidate for this role will be someone who has a proven track record of collaborating with business leaders to hire at a quick pace without compromising on quality. This is an environment where you will roll up your sleeves to drive best practices to create, implement, and execute recruitment and interview strategies/tactics that support current and future business needs to both attract and retain top talents. This position will proactively develop and maintain diverse talent pipelines by leveraging social media, advanced search engine techniques, and applicant tracking systems to attract high quality candidates. This role can be either remote or located in our Concord, MA office and will report to the Vice President of People Services.
Duties and Responsibilities:
This position is responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Serve as a trusted business partner to drive the recruiting process from end to end including posting, sourcing, screening, interviewing, advising in the selection of final candidates.
- Partner with the VP of People Services to develop, maintain, advise and execute on recruiting policies and procedures.
- Deliver a consistently positive candidate experience, acting as an advocate for both candidates and the organization.
- Establish and utilize recruiting reports, metrics and analytics to keep all stakeholders informed throughout the recruiting process as well as to identify trends, manage performance and measure talent acquisition effectiveness to ensure efficiency and quality of the hiring process.
- Initiate and drive recruitment strategy meetings with hiring managers creating a sense of urgency.
- Identify and champion new and innovative approaches to diversity and inclusion and post all positions accordingly.
- Identify and implement creative recruiting initiatives that may include university recruiting, job fairs, social media, advanced search engines, etc
- Development of Affirmative Action and EEO plans and policies.
- Comply with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising on needed actions.
- Utilize, update and maintain Talent Acquisition Tools and systems; continuously assess these tools for efficiencies and recommend/implement improvements.
- Partner with the VP of People Services to provide information to candidates/hiring managers related to visa status or obtaining permanent residency.
- Assess training needs as they relate to attracting, interviewing and selecting candidates and partner with VP People Services to provide/maintain training for hiring managers.
- Partner with our marketing department on People Services branding.
- May prepare offer paperwork, track the receipt of offer and new hire paperwork, and coordinate on-boarding initiatives.
- May initiate and review all background checks and may conduct employment reference checks.
Qualifications, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resource or related field and Talent Acquisition certification strongly preferred
- 4+ solid years full-cycle recruiting experience, recruiting for all levels in the organization preferably in a technical and science-based environment
- Strong business acumen with a deep understanding of how great talent impacts business strategy
- Exceptional candidate assessment skills with expertise in behavioral interviewing technique.
- Self-motivated professional who has a strong work ethic and agility to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, innovative environment and is driven by results
- Proactive and independent with the ability to take initiative
- Learner mindset who is intellectually curious and passionate about science
- Proven ability to influence, guide and drive the recruiting and hiring process from end to end
- Strong focus on process improvement with a solutions-oriented mindset
- Solid presentation skills and proficient in MS or Google products
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with laws, regulations, and best practices applicable to hiring and recruitment
- Proficient with or ability to quickly learn applicant-tracking software or other recruitment systems
- Experience with implementing a Applicant Tracking System is a plus
Work Environment and Physical Requirements:
- General office environment
- Ability to work remotely 2- 3 days per week; remaining work is based in office in Concord, MA
Applied BioMath (www.appliedbiomath.com) is a rapidly growing, people-focused, organization that uses innovative modeling and simulation approaches to revolutionize drug invention and accelerate drug development for cutting-edge therapeutics. We have a fit-for-purpose philosophy and our projects are specifically designed to answer the unique needs of each individual client. From systems models that integrate disease pathophysiology with therapeutic mechanisms of action to population pharmacokinetic models to complex exposure-response models and model-based meta analyses, we offer a comprehensive suite of modeling and simulation services combined with strategic drug development support. Our analyses have assisted both large and small pharma and biotechs to: prioritize portfolios, identify knowledge gaps, prioritize and design experiments, predict optimal drug properties, and support clinical trials and indication/patient selection. Our results have reduced costs and accelerated timelines of drug invention. We work closely with drug program teams, scientists, program managers, protein engineers, and chemists, as well as senior managers, to best affect the outcome of drug programs in research, development, and clinical trials. We are frequently thought of as a member of the project team.
At Applied BioMath, our passion for science, technology, and helping patients is what drives our desire to revolutionize drug invention. Our team members are innovators and entrepreneurs at heart, and enjoy pioneering this paradigm shift of how drug invention is done. We love to learn, challenge ourselves and others, and create new science and opportunities. Scientists and all team members at Applied Biomath have the rare opportunity to work across therapeutic areas on treatments ranging from traditional small molecules and monoclonal antibodies to the most innovative modalities, like gene therapies, cell-based therapies, conditionally active therapeutics, antibody-drug conjugates, bispecific and multispecific antibodies, prodrugs, protein degraders, RNA-based therapies - here, you’ll see it all! As a member of our team, you’ll be on the forefront of drug discovery and development in an exciting, collaborative environment that supports your growth as a leader. We offer challenging projects and opportunities for development combined with comprehensive benefits and flexible work arrangements that help you balance your professional and personal lives. If interested in joining our team, please send your CV/resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applied BioMath is an equal opportunity employer; we take pride in maintaining a diverse and inclusive environment. We will not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotions or any other employment practices on the basis of age, color, disability, gender identity, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law. If you are a candidate in need of assistance or accommodation in the application process, please contact email@example.com.