September 18-19, 2019 | Waltham, MA
Applied BioMath Presence
Wednesday, September 18 | 4:15pm
John Burke, PhD, Co-Founder, President and CEO is chairing the session "Pioneering Quantitative Models to Predict Optimal Bispecific Properties."
Within this session are the following presentations:
- Utilizing QSP Modeling to Inform Clinical and Nonclinical Development of Zymeworks’ Azymetric™ Biparatopic Platforms: Pharmacokinetic/Pharmacodynamic Modeling and Therapeutic Index Estimation
- Presented by Rupert Davies, PhD, Senior Scientist, Preclinical Development, Zymeworks and Gerry Rowse, PhD, Director, Toxicology & Pharmacokinetics, Zymeworks
- Model-Based Approach to Design Bi-Specific Modalities in Early Discovery
- Presented by Jennifer Fretland, PhD, Head Drug Metabolism & Pharmacokinetics, Sanofi
- The Next Generation of T-Cell Redirecting Antibodies
- Presented by Werner Meier, CSO, Revitope Oncology
For full abstracts of each presentation, please visit https://bispecific.com/whats-on/day-one/.