Applied BioMath provides a full range of services from target feasibility to late stage clinical study support. Our team will help you determine what services best meet the needs of your project based on the data you have, the scientific questions you are trying to answer, your biology, and your timelines. Each project is unique and we invite you to contact us to discuss your project.
Modeling Applications by Modality
Our modeling approach is applicable to various modalities, including but not limited to the following.
- Irreversible Binders
- Protein Degraders
- Kinase Inhibitor
Cell & Gene Therapies
- Lipid Nanoparticles
- Engineered Message
- Other Cell Therapies
Modeling Applications by Indication
Our experience spans many indications, including but not limited to the following.
Modeling Applications by Pipeline Stage
Our services span the entire R&D pipeline. We help groups answer many different types of questions depending on the specific project and the project stage. Following is a sample of the types of questions we help answer often.
Questions Typically Asked Early in R&D
- Which step of the signaling cascade do we target?
- What affinity do we need (e.g. 1 pM vs. 1 nM)?
- Selectivity (e.g. 10x, 100x, 1000x) for desired target to improve therapeutic index?
- How do I prioritize my experiments?
- How do I optimize my experimental design in the context of study limitations?
- What are optimal drug properties?
- Which of our preclinical candidates should we move forward?
Questions Typically Asked Later in R&D
- How does my program compare against the standard of care or future standards of care?
- How do I select the starting dose for my first-in-human study?
- What is the predicted efficacious dose for my molecule?
- What is R2PD dose based on phase 1 data?
- How do we optimize the therapeutic window?
- What patients? Indications?
- Why didn't my trial work?
- Will someone come along and take this target space?
- How do we differentiate our candidate from competitors?