Quantitative Systems Pharmacology (QSP) Summit
About the Event
We're bringing our Quantitative Systems Pharmacology (QSP) Summit to the West Coast! The QSP Summit is a premier, free conference dedicated to fostering an active community of industry and academic participants interested in topics relevant to QSP. This is a one-day event featuring talks from key industry and academic researchers and networking time with peers.
- John Albeck, PhD, Associate Professor at University of California, Davis
- Neil Kumar, PhD, CEO and Founder of BridgeBio Pharma
- Saroja Ramanujan, PhD, Senior Fellow / Senior Director of Translational & Systems Pharmacology, Preclinical Translational PKPD (PTPK) at Genentech, Inc
*More to be announced
The QSP Summit agenda is subject to change.
|Start Time (PT)||Event|
Registration and refreshments
Saroja Ramanujan, PhD
QSP for the anti-CD3/CD20 T-cell dependent bispecific mosunetuzumab: from preclinical to approval and beyond
John Albeck, PhD
Quantitative models to link EGFR inhibition to gene expression and cell fate
Break and poster viewing session
Jitendra Kanodia, PhD
Executive Director Head of Clinical and Systems Pharmacology and Bioinformatics at Xencor
Neil Kumar, PhD
CEO and Founder of BridgeBio Pharma
|5:00 PM||QSP Summit concludes|
Register for the QSP Summit
Call for Abstracts
- Abstract submission deadline: Friday, March 17th
- Notification of acceptance: Friday, March 24th
- QSP Summit: Thursday, April 27th
- Abstract submission is open to all undergraduate, graduate, postdoctoral, industry (biotechs and pharma), faculty and staff in any computational biology field.
- Abstracts presented at other forums may be repurposed for this event.
- Abstracts must represent scientific research that cannot be perceived as marketing a specific company or product.
- Abstracts will be considered for either a full-length presentation (30 minutes) and/or poster presentation.
- Please limit the abstract to 250 words.
Submit an Abstract