- We help biotech and pharmacuetical companies apply advanced mathematical analysis at critical decision points in their drug invention process.
- We are a passionate, innovative company that delivers meaningful, tangible results in a timely manner.
- Our approach is different than anything else offered today and our prediction approaches, when validated in the clinic, were proven to be 10x more accurate than accepted industry standards.
Focused, Mechanistic Models
to help you
Quickly Answer Critical Questions
Northern Biologics Testimonial
"As early as the kickoff meeting, we really appreciated the questions asked by the Applied BioMath team as their questions and independent thinking then coupled with their ability to mine the literature for information that was difficult to find (e.g. buried in figure legends) led to a compelling model that was used to define the key go/no go experiments to drive project decision making."
- Jeanne Magram, Northern Biologics
- A 2 month project saves $1.5million in research costs
- Model Helps Drive Critical Go/No Go Decision
- Saved $15M in Milestone payments
"Applied BioMath delivered exactly what we asked for in the timeframe agreed upfront. We were working towards a First in Human study deadline and we felt the integration of information that the systems approach provided was essential for our understanding of dose selection. Josh and John worked with the team to leverage both internal and external information and develop a 'fit for purpose' model in a very short (8 week) timeframe."
- Anne Heatherington, PhD, Vice President, Head of Quantitative Clinical Sciences, Pfizer
Pilot Projects Available
Curious about how Applied BioMath’s services might impact your project?
Ask us about Pilot Projects for first time customers.