Responsible Disclosure Policy
Data security is a top priority for Applied BioMath, and Applied BioMath believes that working with skilled security researchers can identify weaknesses in any technology. If you believe you've found a security vulnerability in Applied BioMath’s service, please notify us; we will work with you to resolve the issue promptly.
- If you believe you’ve discovered a potential vulnerability, please let us know by emailing us at email@example.com. We will acknowledge your email promptly.
- Provide us with a reasonable amount of time to resolve the issue before disclosing it to the public or a third party.
- Make a good faith effort to avoid violating privacy, destroying data, or interrupting or degrading the Applied BioMath service. Please only interact with accounts you own or for which you have explicit permission from the account holder.
While researching, we’d like you to refrain from:
- Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS)
- Social engineering or phishing of Applied BioMath employees or contractors
- Any attacks against Applied BioMath’s physical property or data centers
Thank you for helping to keep Applied BioMath and our users safe!