Cell Engager Model Pack
Applied BioMath Assess™ Cell Engager Model Pack includes models for solid tumors, in-vitro experiments, and solid tumors with 2 cell types.
- Cell Engager for Solid Tumors
- Four-compartment model of a biotherapeutic that crosslinks T cell receptor (TCR) on T cells to a tumor associated antigen (TAA) on tumor cells and normal cells
- Tumor Cell Engager for In-vitro Experiments
- In-vitro model of a biotherapeutic that crosslinks T cell receptor (TCR) on T cells to a tumor associated antigen (TAA) on tumor cells.
- Effector Cell Engager for Solid Tumors with 2 Cell Types
- Four-compartment model of a biotherapeutic that crosslinks effector cell receptor (ECR) on 2 types of effector cells to a tumor associated antigen (TAA) on tumor cells and healthy cells.
Figure 2: Model Parameters
Each model in Applied BioMath Assess™ Cell Engager Model Pack has a unique set of parameters, a sample of which is shown here, based on the model pharmacology and number of compartments. More details on the full list of parameters are available upon request. In the app, each parameter contains a default value based on expansive literature searches and references.
Additional Model Packs
Biotherapeutic Model Pack: 18 models covering 9 common pharmacologies.
Learn more about our Biotherapeutic Model Pack
Gene Therapy Model Pack: 8 models covering LNP-encapsulated mRNA and siRNA therapies.
Avidity Model Pack: models covering both soluble and membrane ligand pharmacologies.
Protein Degrader Model Pack: 4 models covering in vivo and in vitro models of PROTAC and Molecular Glue Degrader pharmacologies.