October 7-10, 2018
San Diego, CA
Applied BioMath Presence
Stop by our booth throughout the conference to say hello! In addition, we'll be participating in the following poster sessions and conference presentations.
- Model-based Solutions to Complexities in Developing Drugs Exhibiting Target-Mediated Drug Disposition (TMDD)
- Dr. John M. Burke is a session speaker and will present "Integrating TMDD and QSP Models to Accelerate the Development of Biological Immunotherapy."
- Parameter Variability is not a Crime: Virtual Patients Simulations with QSP Model
- Dr. Joshua F. Apgar is a co-chair and session speaker. He will present "Parameter Uncertainty and Inter-individual Variability as Two Sources of Parameter Variability for QSP Model."
Monday, October 8 | M-058 | Monday PM
- Fei Hua, PhD (Applied BioMath) Quantitative Systems Pharmacology Models Predict Optimal Drug Properties and Inform Translation from Mice to Human in Retinal Degenerative Disease (Applied BioMath collaboration with Shire)
Tuesday, October 9 | T-057 | Tuesday AM
- Liming Zhang, PhD (Takeda) A Quantitative Systems Pharmacology Model of Colonic Motility to Aid Drug Discovery and Development (Applied BioMath collaboration with Takeda)
Tuesday, October 9 | T-058 | Tuesday PM
- Lore Gruenbaum, PhD (Applied BioMath) Quantitative Systems Pharmacology Model of Amyloid Beta and Plaque Dynamics in Alzheimer's Disease upon Treatment with Anti-Amyloid Beta Drugs Crenezumab, Solanezumab, and Bapineuzumab
Wednesday, October 10 | W-069 | Wednesday AM
- Yan Ji, PhD (Novartis) Quantitative Systems Pharmacology Model of Glucocorticoid Induced TNFR-Related Protein (GITR)-medicated T Cell Dynamics in Mouse Tumor Micro Environment (Applied BioMath collaboration with Novartis)