About the Event
The Quantitative Systems Pharmacology (QSP) Summit is the premier, free conference dedicated to fostering an active community of industry and academic participants interested in topics relevant to QSP. In its fifth year, the QSP Summit is a two-day event featuring talks from key industry and academic researchers, a poster session with awards, and networking time with peers.
Thursday, March 31 - Friday April 1, 2022
Le Meridien, 20 Sidney St, Cambridge, MA
Call for Abstracts
Abstract submission is open to all undergraduate, graduate, postdoctoral, industry (biotechs and pharma), faculty and staff in any computational biology field, including: quantitative biology, bioinformatics, applied mathematics, biochemistry, biophysics, biomedical engineering, electrical engineering, and chemical engineering.
Three abstract authors will be invited to give a 10-minute presentation during the conference. In addition, cash prizes will be awarded to the top three trainee (student, graduate student, and postdoc) posters, with first place receiving $500, second place receiving $350, and third place receiving $200.
Submit an Abstract
- Abstract submission deadline: Friday, February 4th
- Notification of acceptance: Friday, February 11th
- QSP Summit: Thursday, March 31st - Friday, April 1st
- Abstract submission is open to all undergraduate, graduate, postdoctoral, industry (biotechs and pharma), faculty and staff in any computational biology field.
- Abstracts presented at other forums may be repurposed for this event.
- Abstracts must represent scientific research that cannot be perceived as marketing a specific company or product.
- Abstracts will be considered for either a full-length presentation (30 minutes), lightning presentation (10 minutes), and/or poster presentation.
- Please limit the abstract to 250 words.
Contact Renee Fisher at email@example.com.