Quantitative Systems Pharmacology (QSP) Summit 2022
About the Event
The Quantitative Systems Pharmacology (QSP) Summit is a premier, free conference dedicated to fostering an active community of industry and academic participants interested in topics relevant to QSP. In its fifth year, the QSP Summit is a one-day event featuring talks from key industry and academic researchers, a poster session with awards, and networking time with peers.
- Abed Alnaif, PhD
- Principal Scientist - Translational Quantitative Pharmacology at EMD Serono
- Alison Betts, PhD
- Vice President of Scientific Collaborations and Fellow of Modeling & Simulation at Applied BioMath
- David de Graaf, PhD
- Strategic Advisor at Abcuro, Inc.
- Nathan Higginson-Scott, PhD
- Chief Technology Officer and SVP, Drug Creation at Seismic Therapeutic
- Panteleimon Mavroudis, PhD
- Senior Principal Scientist-Lab Head, Quantitative Pharmacology at Sanofi
- Greg Moore, PhD
- Director of Protein Engineering at Xencor
- Tatiana Novobrantseva, PhD
- Chief Scientific Officer, Immuno-oncology Research at Moderna
- Hiroyuki Sayama, PhD
- Research Fellow at Astellas Pharma
- Brian Schmidt, PhD
- Executive Director, Head QSP & PBPK at Bristol Myers Squibb
- Mark Stroh, PhD
- Vice President and Head, Clinical Pharmacology at Intellia Therapeutics
- Leah Terrian
- PhD Graduate Student at Michigan State University
The QSP Summit agenda is subject to change. Download the agenda here
|Start Time (ET)||Event|
Breakfast and registration
Greg Moore, PhD
"Enabling selective activity of CD28 and TGFbR2 bispecific antibodies through cis or trans avidity engineering"
Abed Alnaif, PhD
"Predicting the incidence proportion of drug-induced serotonin syndrome-associated tremors using a model-based meta-analysis"
Break and poster viewing session
Mark Stroh, PhD
"Less may be more for TTR in ATTR: model-predicted outcomes of TTR reductions"
Ali Khalilimeybodi, PhD
"Signaling network model of cardiomyocyte morphological changes in familial cardiomyopathy"
Frank Schaefer, PhD
"Differentiation of discontinuities in ordinary differential equations arising from dosing"
"Quantitative modeling of host infection to guide design of antiviral therapeutics and vaccines"
Lunch and poster viewing session
Panteleimon Mavroudis, PhD
"Model-Based Approaches to Guide Feasibility and Design of Multispecific Biotherapeutics"
"Cell Differentiation as a Critical State Transition"
Alison Betts, PhD
"More than the sum of their parts: integrating data and knowledge of ADCs in a QSP platform model to predict efficacy and toxicity"
Break and poster viewing session
Brian Schmidt, PhD
"Increasing the probability of success: supporting a diverse pipeline with a variety of mechanistic modeling approaches"
Hiroyuki Sayama, PhD
"A Quantitative Systems Pharmacology Approach in Oncology Drug Development - Virtual Clinical Trial Simulation for a KRASG12C inhibitor"
QSP Summit Executive Roundtable
David de Graaf, PhD
Nathan Higginson-Scott, PhD
Tatiana (Tanya) Novobrantseva, PhD
Closing remarks and poster awards
|5:30 PM||QSP Summit concludes|
Register for the QSP Summit
Your Safety is Our Top Priority
We care about the health and safety of our attendees and will have several hand sanitizing stations at the event. Additionally, by registering for the QSP Summit, you are agreeing to abide by our Code of Conduct, as follows:
- You have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19
- You will not attend if you have tested positive for COVID-19 (within the past 5 days) and/or if you feel sick day of the event
- You will be respectful of your fellow attendees
We are looking forward to a healthy event!