The purpose of this policy is to provide our business partners with information about what personal data Applied BioMath collects, how we use the data, and an individual’s right to access the data and consent to how it is used.
“Site” herein refers to Applied BioMath’s website at www.appliedbiomath.com.
What information we collect about you
The information we collect on our Site often includes, but is not limited to, a set of personal information such as your name, job title/position, company, physical mailing address, and e-mail address. In general, we collect your personal information when you voluntarily provide it to us, such as when you register for an event with us or sign up for our monthly newsletter.
Why your information is processed and how it will be used
Personal information you provide to us is used to communicate information regarding upcoming events and relevant news items. We make every attempt to minimize the number of communications to you, with a target limit of one to two e-mails per month.
We always provide an option for you to opt out of our email communications at any time. If you no longer wish to receive email communications, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data Integrity and Purpose Limitation
Applied BioMath takes reasonable steps to ensure that the personal data that it processes is: (i) relevant for the purposes for which it is to be used, (ii) reliable for its intended use, and (iii) accurate, complete and current.
Applied BioMath offers you the opportunity to access, rectify, erase, restrict processing of, acquire, or object to any of your data that we have collected. You have the right to:
- Withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal information at any time
- Access your personal information and have it corrected, amended or deleted
- Receive a copy of your personal data
- At any time, to object to our processing of your personal information which we will comply with unless we demonstrate a compelling legitimate grounds for processing such that overrides your rights; and
- If you believe your personal information is inaccurate, unlawful, no longer necessary for our business purposes, or if you object to our processing of your personal information, you also have the right to instruct us to restrict the processing of your data pending our investigation and/or verification of your claim.
You may contact Applied BioMath regarding the company's use or disclosure of your personal data at any time. Recipients of Applied BioMath communications may unsubscribe or manage communication preferences at any time by emailing us at email@example.com. If you wish to raise a complaint and initiate an investigation on how we have handled your personal data, or request a copy of your personal information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclosing your information
Applied BioMath does not sell your personal data to third parties. My may share your information with service providers under contract and confidentiality agreement who help us operate our business. In rare circumstances, we may use and/or disclose your information, including your Personally Identifiable Information, in the following circumstances:
- Although unlikely, your personal information may be disclosed to the governments, courts, law enforcement or regulatory agencies under a lawful order in a jurisdiction where you are located and/or where your personal information is stored and/or processed. You cannot opt out of disclosure of your personal information if required by lawful order.
How we protect your information
We use reasonable technological and physical safeguards to protect your personal information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it.
Hyperlinks and other websites
What do we do with your information when you terminate your relationship with us?
In general, we will only retain your information for the time necessary to realize our legitimate business purposes and to comply with the law. However, we may continue to store anonymous or anonymized information, such as website visits, without identifiers, in order to improve our services.
Questions or feedback
Applied BioMath, LLC
Attn: Kristen Zannella
561 Virginia Road, Suite 220
Concord, MA 01742